I know

"So tell me what you've gotta say if you really wanna...."
And One day you had told with me... I really suffer from that things but I saw your eyes and I also know that in your mind... But "I wanna make you believe that never I can't stop my tears.." I'm not strong, but I can't weak in this moment.

"I know I still can touch your heart when I need you, once you were in my life, you can't leave me alone" and  I know I don't wanna lose you in my life or take your heart away from me. I really don't wanna think of my life without you with me...

But I know I can't help you, really I can't replace that someone..So I'll leave to chance, I 'm only waiting right here, just alone with me and without you.... but my heart will follow forever like a star, because my heart is not like from what I am with you in this time.

I wanna see your smile...so please come back to where you are.

Comments

Popular Posts